How do I find my child a band instrument?
Renting is an excellent choice.
- Rental Programs offer low initial investment along with peace of mind when it comes to the protection and maintenance of your child’s instrument.
- Most programs are flexible and allow your child to discover what instrument he or she really wants to play.
- A good rental program will allow you the benefits of renting without sacrificing a great purchase price.
- Most rental programs provide local band directors with support and specialized materials to maximize your child’s success.
WHY RENT FROM WILLIS MUSIC?
- Rent Month-to-Month, no long term commitment
- Rental payments apply toward purchase
- Worry free! Maintenance & Repair Plan (M&R)
- Return your instrument at any time
- Band Director approved instruments
- Free instrument exchanges
- Free loaners if needed
- Instrumental specialist visits your child's school providing support and materials to band directors helping to maximize your child's success
- Convenient locations in Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati and Lexington
- Also servicing Louisville, Indiana, and Lexington
- Also servicing Louisville, Indiana, and Dayton
- Private Lessons available at all store locations
- Certified NAPBIRT Repair Center (National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians)
- Willis Music supports music education by donating a percentage of your purchases back to your child's school music program (See stores or call for details)
*Required maintenance & repair plan covers routine maintenance and accidental damage and is an additional $4.00 a month.
Optional Instrument Replacement Plan provides replacement of the instrument in case of loss or theft. Protect your investment for an additional $ 4.00 a month.
Or…If you would you like to speak to one of our Band Specialists in person, please Click HERE for our store locations.
Click Here to see other things to take into consideration…
Click Here for printable contract and rental agreement copy.
Click Here to make an online rental payment